The trees contain every adult member of the families – male and female – who is active in any sphere of public life. In the smaller families all male members are included. Below each name is an objective profile, which includes such details as age, education, positions held in the past, current job, business interests, rôle in the family / reputation, wife/husband and children, and whatever other information seems relevant. In effect the trees are a guide to power, influence, connections and wealth in the most important parts of the Arabian establishment
Welcome to Arabian Charts
We offer the most up to date and detailed Arabian family trees and government organisation charts. All charts are version numbered.
If you currently have some charts from a while ago, it may worth considering upgrading, these charts are updated regularly.
Our new version control on the PDF or print means you can see exactly the version you have to easily see how up to date you are and decide whether you need an update. We are also developing an online portal to our subscribers for immediate access to the latest charts – coming soon
LATEST UPDATES – January 2021
DATA BREACH NOTICE © Copyright
The copyright of these charts belongs to Michael Field. If you are the buyer of a chart you must not sell it or give it away without the author’s permission, even if you buy an update. If you have a chart in PDF, you must not transfer it to another person outside your company or your subscription may be cancelled and your company approached for copyright infringement.
Please do not buy these charts from anyone other than Michael Field or David Marshall. Buying from second-hand sources is illegal – it is a breach of copyright – and it results in clients buying out of date charts.
- Saud (Saudi Arabia) v26.3
- Sudairi (Saudi Arabia) v4.0
- Aal-al Shaikh (Saudi Arabia) v3.5
- Sabah (Kuwait) v18.2
- Khalifa (Bahrain) v19.3
- Thani (Qatar) v23.2
- Attiyah (Qatar) v8.8
- Nahyan (Abu Dhabi) v26.2
- Maktoum (Dubai) v20.0
- Qassimi (Sharjah/Ras al Khaimah) v13.3
- Busaidi (Oman) v12.2
- Alaoui and advisers (Morocco) v1.0 NEW TO 2020
Government Organisation Charts:
- Saudi Arabia– Government and State Enterprises v28.1
- Kuwait – Government, Politics and State Enterprises v11.3
- Bahrain – Government, Politics and State Enterprises v8.2
- Qatar – Government and State Enterprises v15.2
- UAE Federal Government and State Enterprises v3.2
- Abu Dhabi – Government and State Enterprises v28.1
- Dubai – Government and State Enterprises v23.0
- Oman – Government and State Enterprises v10.0
The version numbers of charts advance regularly, as the charts are updated – Download the latest Brochure
Further family and government organisation charts will be added in the future, let us keep you informed